Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MacBook Crisis

Crisis solved but I'll give you the story...

Last night, tried to get Windows on my comp and it must have partitioned wrong or something and I ended up wiping my Mac OSX off my laptop and it sucked...

So then I went to the Apple store with my beautiful Brittany and they fixed it but I could have done the same thing as them if I had had the Apple store to fix it for me! All they did was reformat my hard drive with the Apple store network and then Josh proceeded to tell me about time machine so I wouldn't lose any information but would not help me with installing Windows. Or tell me why my iPhone is super quiet. I love Apple and all of its associates but some people are just no help...

So I'm back and rolling and gonna try to partition my system again after I print out some directions and do time machine. Hopefully I will get to play City of Heroes tonight. If not, so be it MacBook Gods!

~Dan

No comments: